"Let the redeemed of the LORD tell their story." - Psalms 107:2
Reaping the blessings of thinking on, recording, and sharing the stories of God's leading
Monday, December 24, 2007
Titicaca
Pictures of Lake Titicaca, the Floating Islands, and Taquile. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Merry Christmas David, Kerri, and Ginger! have fun traveling the world! and come back in one piece please. you will have to tell me some of the adventures some day smile Crystal
I loved Lake Titicaca! I remember being so surprised at how HUGE it is. My fellow SMs and I took a bus around it for three hours and never did come to the end, we just somehow found ourselves in Bolivia. Happy travels, and be aware of pickpocketers. :)
Home safe to Pucallpa, and no crimes experienced (well, there was some confusion on entering Bolivia, but the officials insisted it was all legal. Peru didn´t believe it going back though, but still were nice about it.)
3 comments:
Merry Christmas David, Kerri, and Ginger! have fun traveling the world! and come back in one piece please. you will have to tell me some of the adventures some day
smile
Crystal
I loved Lake Titicaca! I remember being so surprised at how HUGE it is. My fellow SMs and I took a bus around it for three hours and never did come to the end, we just somehow found ourselves in Bolivia. Happy travels, and be aware of pickpocketers. :)
Home safe to Pucallpa, and no crimes experienced (well, there was some confusion on entering Bolivia, but the officials insisted it was all legal. Peru didn´t believe it going back though, but still were nice about it.)
Post a Comment